Our registered office is 10 High Meadow Road, Birmingham B38 9AR.
We take the privacy of our customers very seriously. We value our customers and are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our policy complies with the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) accordingly incorporating the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it and when we share it with third parties. By using our website (our Site), you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Who Has Access to Your information?
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our Site.
Mikaela Lyons Jewellery Ltd has access to your personal information and transactional data. We also use Stripe to process financial data from customers who purchase on our Site. At the point of payment you are transferred to a secure page on the website of Stripe who is a reputable payment service provider. We try to seek assurance that they comply with the DPA and that your information will be kept confidential. They will not use your information except to fulfil their obligations to us, and will not use it except in line with this privacy notice.
We may have to disclose information about customers to our professional advisors to obtain help with our Site or assist us in our business. We will not disclose your information to anyone else.
Information We Collect and Use
You can visit most of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
We and/or our contractors who service our Site collect and process the following data about you:
● When purchasing products you will be asked for certain contact, personal and financial information about yourself to complete the purchase such as your name, billing/shipping address, telephone number, email address, credit card information etc. If you chose not to provide this information you may be unable to purchase products or access certain services, content or offers as a guest.
● Any information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of registering, ordering products, mailing list sign up, posting material or requesting information or further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and if you report a problem with our Site.
● We maintain details of your product purchases on our Site.
● If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
● Details of your visits to our Site including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We may track information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We use this for Website administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns; it does not identify you and therefore is not considered personal information.
How We Use Your Data
We use data about you in the following ways:
● To provide you with access to parts of our Site;
● To allow you to purchase goods on our Site;
● To enable us to supply the products you have purchased;
● To collect payment from you;
● To contact you about your orders or enquiries;
● To use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services;
● To tell you about important changes or developments to our Site;
● To tell you about new products or promotions if you have opted-in to marketing;
● To produce statistics about our customers.
Passwords and Security
Your account information is password protected for your privacy and security. You are responsible for keeping your password and account information confidential. Do not share the password with anyone and remember to sign out once you have completed your shopping to help ensure that others cannot access your personal information.
Any sensitive information via the checkout on our website such as credit card details is encrypted and protected by SSL encryption technology.
Sending information on the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Unless we have been negligent we will not liable for any loss arising from a breach of security.
You can choose to receive promotional and marketing emails from us by subscribing to our mailing list – this is strictly an opt-in option only. You can do this by entering your contact details at the bottom of our home page under the “subscribe to my mailing list” heading. You can choose not to receive these emails later by un-subscribing from any marketing email you receive from us or by editing your preferences in your account settings.
Our site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.