All pieces are hand made and can sometimes take up to 4 weeks to be ready (especially engraved pieces), please bear this in mind when ordering. Some items may be in stock or take less time to make and can be sent sooner or straight away. Please get in touch through the contact page if you would like to know an estimated time of delivery before purchasing. When an order is sent you will be notified by e-mail.
UK Postage: Free
Rest of the word: £10
All parcels will be sent by Royal Mail and will require a signature. If you are not at home to receive the parcel you will need to be able to collect from your local depot.
The customer is responsible for paying any duty or taxes incurred in the country of destination.
The quality of my jewellery is extremely important to me, but it may need some care and attention from time to time. You can follow these guidelines to ensure your piece stays in good condition.
Wearing & Storing your jewellery:
• Silver naturally tarnishes over time; however, tarnishing is usually delayed significantly if is worn regularly.
• Always remove your jewellery before showering, exercise, swimming and washing your hands. Water and chlorine can cause damage.
• Avoid spraying perfume and applying creams or any toiletries directly onto your jewellery. Do not expose your jewellery to chemicals.
• Keep your jewellery away from extreme temperatures, humidity and direct sunlight.
• Items of jewellery should be stored separately, within a soft lined air tight container in a dark, cool and dry place to avoid tarnishing and scratches.
Cleaning your jewellery:
Use a soft and dry 100% cotton / microfibre lint free cloth to gently rub the surface of your jewellery to clean it and restore its shine. I would recommend purchasing a specialist jewellery cleaning cloth by ‘Town Talk’ which can be bought for a reasonable price online.
GOLD PLATED JEWELLERY - Gold plating is a layer of gold over sterling silver. Over time, this gold layer can wear away and reveal the silver underneath. This is not a fault in the piece. You can prolong the gold plating by looking after your jewellery carefully and following the above guide, which applies to both my silver and gold plated jewellery. With care, gold plating can last for years on items such as earrings and pendants, although it will wear much quicker on bracelets and especially rings.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If your piece is not suitable you are welcome to return it within 14 days for an exchange or refund as long as it is in its original condition and packaging. The refund will be made minus the cost of delivery (UK approx £4). If you wish to return an item please notify me through the contact page or e-mail and I can advise the return address. I would recommend that you return your piece using an insured, tracked and signed for delivery service as in the event it goes missing it would be your responsibility.
Bespoke or personalised items can not be returned or refunded unless there is a fault.